Monday, October 16, 2006

Confident? Hmm.

Ah. Other ppl's perceptions about me do surprise me sometimes.

In the past 1 week, I've been labelled as "confident" by three different ppl. Isn't that surprising? Apparently to them, I look very "confident + competent".. That is totally so :O.. Haha.

If you ask me, I don't really think I am. Confident, that is. Looks deceive? Hehe. Hmm. Prob it's just an innate facade? Dunno~ Well, someone said that at least my patients will trust me when they first see me. Good lo.. ^o^ [Mutters: If I do managed to become a doctor, that is. See? There I go again!] Anyway, never judge a book by its cover. Cliche but true..

I think deep down inside, I need ppl to acknowledge the value of my existence. (Doesn't everyone do?) I measure my self-worth by certain level of "tests" that I set up myself.. For example, if I can't achieve this goal, then I'm not as good as I think I am lo... Doesn't all this point to someone who is insecure? Or is it just smtg normal? I dunno..

Ok fine, I'm not that unconfident as to think that I'm worth less that an amoeba. lol. I do have my sense of self-worth, and let me assure you, I'm not suffereing from any inferiority complex of the sort.. But I definitely know there is room for improvement. [Isn't there always is? It's a life long process! Aikz.]

Well, don't really know what I'm crapping here. Haha. Hope you get the point.

-------------------------------------------

Haven't been religiously blogging the past few weeks. Sorry lah.. I think the blogging bug that have bitten me flew away to some other host probably. -_-"" Ah. That reminded me. Gonna start lectures on parasites later today!! And seniors say that is really hard! Charm.. :T

I said I'd study consistently but I haven't really managed to get down on my resolution. Buck up, girl! Don't repeat your mistakes!! (^o^)v

Okie, gtg ade.. Tataz!


PS: Happy 20th birthday, Kee! Hope you like the celebrations we had for you.. It was a surprise, wasn't it? Hehe.. Pity we didn't get to throw you into the pool. Haha. Anyway, wish that you will stay happy and healthy always. :) Cheers!

No comments: