Saturday, October 28, 2006

The New Look

Okay, b4 I start crapping... Just wanna say tada! My blog has a new look ade! Isn't it absolutely totally fabulously freakingly beautiful? Haha. Don't mind me. I can gaze at it for ages I think. lol. I really love this new header of mine tho, especially after I'm done playing around with it in photoshop. The colours are so chun.. (^o^)v [wah, really siao abt bright colours ade..haha]

Anywayyyy, *slaps self awake* tmr will be going back to KL ade.. *sigh* I'm so gonna miss the healthy home-cooked food eh.. :T and lots of other stuff which I'm too tired to think abt now. Coz it's 2 smtg in the morning and tmr I gotta wake up early eh.. Starting out at 9am tmr with beh.

Okay, my eyelids are drooping ade... Can't tahan anymore. Don't want to use toothpicks either. *sweat* I'll blog the other clutter in my mind later then.. Byez! [Wee~ Back to freedom~]

2 comments:

KohJL said...

*Looks at banner*

Wee... Its the swingin' 60's!!! :p

Well, it had that 60's feel to me, at least. Good work.

Did it from scratch?
:S

Anyways, safe journey.

Zzzyun said...

sun tzu> thks... 60's feel? hmmm..
nope, didn't do it from scratch.
i ahem, 'borrowed' the pic from some site and did a lil editing with photoshop. :P

keelala> haha, terima kasih. =)