Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just A General Update

Yesterday aikido's class was quite different for once.

Coz yesterday was the 1st class after the recruitment drive... meaning there were quite a few juniors!! It's been a long time since the mat was filled till there was not enough space to sit...

I wonder how many of the many juniors will be able to withstand the torture training long enough to learn some new techniques. Anyway, sensei taught them some pretty advanced stuff, compared to our first time. Which was quite boring, if I must say so. blek.

Welll, the seniors (yeah, I am a senior o.O) were supposed to help the juniors while doing the various techniques by training with them. Changing partners each time. The thing is - I get confused abt which sides to use A LOT - and I feel that I was such a lousy teacher to the juniors! :( If they don't come back, it's probably my fault. Coz they've seen how lousy I am when I train with them. Aikz.

But mind you, I'm relatively okay while training with batchmates or seniors. I mean, most of the time, I probably would be able to attempt to do smtg that looks similar to whatever technique that we're supposed to be doing. My batchmates and seniors have been a great help to me! Thanks~ :D

Anyway, yesterday's class bordered a bit on boring. Coz the stuff sensei taught was pretty simple. I mean, however bad I am, I did pass my 1st grading (^o^)v so we're learning something slightly more advanced than that. Sensei made us do so many backfalls, and after the class, I felt fired up (due to the excessive warming up, I think) but didn't get enough of doing techniques! Aikz. I think I was sweating from the warm-ups only.

We're talking about this after class. And John said that we shld go to the Friday class in Brickfields so that we can learn faster. Dunno leh. I mean, I wanna learn new stuff and challenge myself, but I've too many commitments.

If I've learnt anything, it's this: That I shld never sacrifice my studies for anything else.

Note to self: Your parents paid so much for your education, and this is your dream. You shld put it as a high priority on your to-do list. Go~! *punches fist in air*

I guess I might go occasionally? We'll see how things work out. But the last friday class I went to was really strenous. No kidding. Now, that's what I call a good class...

Okay, enough mumbo-jumbo abt aikido ade.

Last nite had dinner at the girls' place. Thanks for the nice dinner. I loved the new dish you made, Lishan. Corn with chicken~ Yummy! *licks lip* After clearing up, Suewen let me have a go at playing O2Jam!! This was my first time playing it and my god, it's totally ADDICTIVE!! lol.

She even offered to let me install it in my comp, but I think I shall pass for now. I mean, I've enough temptations (or "distractions" from my studies) for the time being. *thinks of the number of anime I've been watching lately* I think if I really wanted to O2Jam, maybe I can just play at their house once or twice after dinner lo... Hehe. Thanks~

-------------------------------------

Well, it's going to be double celebrations soon. Deepavali and Hari Raya!! And that means a long holiday for me! One week!! Will be going back to dear penang, so frenz who loved to see me (perasan, haha) just gimme me call ya!

I can't wait to see my family... Miss ya guys, especially my dad. He's the best man in world! Okie, better stop here.. or I shall be blogging a post abt great a man my dad is ade.. (actually really can blog a post abt that lo... *thinks*) Oh ya, I can't wait to eat penang food too!! Curry mee, hokkien mee, ikan bakar etc~!! *salivates*

Right! Going to stop here now. Enough rambling for now. Got class later. Then after that going for a redbox session with the girls! Yayz! Toodles!

3 comments:

Zzzyun said...

yeah, william is terror when he teaches.. geng! summore show all those weird techniques (eg rapist technique)to the juniors pulak.. =.="""

O2Jam jams ur oxygen... yeah, lame..!! haha... but its a really fun game leh..

mg said...

haha i heard about william too. but friday class really helps alot. u can improve alot if u go for friday cos now sensei is goin to focus on the juniors ie teaching 5th kyu stuff again.. boring..

and do not ever install o2jam or any sorts of game in ur com. u'll get addicted. haha..

Zzzyun said...

hmm... we shall see abt friday class lah.. but it IS a abit boring to be learning abt 5th kyu stuff again lah.. but nothing bad in polishing the basics i guess. :)

yeah, better not install lo. u know me well. i definitely will get addicted! im that sort of person..haha