Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Fun Weekend

Ooo. Was wanting to blog abt some of the fun stuff I did over the weekend but only until now was I able to get an internet connection and some leisure time. Well, things are hectic as usual. Studies AND fun activities with frenz.

Anyway, let's not talk abt the former. It's so blah. -_- Well, I got back on saturday evening, and for a change, we decided to visit the famous SS2 area for food~!! It's a longer drive than usual, but it was well worth-it. As it's a very big area, we decided to go to the well-known "Wai Sek Kai" (Medan Selera/Appetite Street?!) for dinner.

And the food choices there are damn a lot lah. It actually was a long street that was made into a hawker center. And after I walked the entire length of the "street", I still coudn't make my choice of what to eat simply becoz there just were too many choices!! o.O

Anyhow, I decided on Mango chicken in the end. It was so-so only. Not sastified, I proceeded to stuff myself silly with 1 bowl of claypot yee mee, half a bowl of "tong sui" (this is nice!) and a cup of sugarcane. I can't believe I ate [and drank] SO much. I was so freaking full, almost till bursting point. No kidding! I'm sucha glutton. :(

And that was that for saturday. Now for sunday.

I finally went to the apparently quite famous "1-Utama". Was VERY big. And definitely can get lost btw the old and new wing. Anyway, to cut a long story short, me and a bunch of a uni frenz went to TGV (coz GSC was full) to watch Rob-B-Hood.

Ahhh.. This movie is really really GOOD! *thumbs up* And the baby is sooo cute! :) You know that is true when I tell you some baby is cute. Hehe. The movie has some really funny moments. The cameos by a few HK actors were funny too. And ya, besides that, the movie has a quite touching ending! And a good moral lesson behind it. Must-watch!!

Imo, the funniest part was when Jackie Chan wanted to do CPR on the dying baby. Unfortunately, he must have not gone for CPR class... coz he used BOTH hands on the few months' old baby!! Wrong~! My batchmates shld know that one shld only use TWO fingers to do CPR. And I can't believe we're talking abt that during the show. *sigh* You know lah, medical students can never have a decent conversation without jargons or medical stuff. Aikz.

Okie, enuf bout the movie. Then we had lunch at this place called Waffle World which offers really yummy waffles. *drools* I had a dish called "triple nuts smtg smtg"...hehe. Can't rmb, except it was okay, if not a bit too chocolatey. The waffle was choc-flavoured too, with nuts in it! The mango smoothie was lovely tho. ^o^

Then, we girls went shopping lo. I finally bought a new pair of shoes (after lots of hunting) that I was in dire need of, as clumsy me had broke the old pair. Hehe. But I quite like it, tho it was a bit smaller than i tot. Well, it prob wud become loser as time goes by, hopefully.

Oh ya, we had some fun trying some clothes that looked very nice. I was so tempted to buy!! *resist* Some weren't really expensive either.... I waaaant! Well, maybe next time then. The shoes cost rm50 ade leh... :(

Anyway, we went back home after that. We went to Ayamas in Carrefour for dinner. Met many Imu ppl there. Funny. And then we went grocery shopping lo. And I'm not gonna be an old lady and talk abt that liao (can you sense that I'm in a hurry to go?) so I guess I shld end my crapping now. Ciao~!

No comments: