Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Despair Within Us

Was reading thru an accquaintance's blog since I've a lot of time to kill and was feeling kaypo. :P However, I left feeling sad for him. I didn't know him well, but somehow I could feel his immense sadness and disappointment in himself.

Ah... how well I knew that feeling of despair, the feeling of hopelessness, the feeling that nothing can ever go right. It was a feeling that there is nothing to hope for in the future, that your hope of a future was cruelly snatched from you.. :(

But I am one lucky girl. I have many frenz that support me v(^o^), a family that will try to make me feel better even though they love to nag me... Blek. So I didn't feel so down in the dumps. And God has given me another chance in the end. I'm really blessed. Must make use of it fully, so that I don't disappoint anybody...

But this poor fren of mine. He seemed in utter hopelessness in his blog post. He mentioned of frenz that didn't know him anymore, a family disappointed in him, and a girl he likes that shuns him now... That has got to be the suckiest feeling in the world. That when you are really depressed, and you find yourself alone, with no one to turn to for help or comfort. Despair.

I know how it feels coz I felt that before. And I don't want to feel that way ever again. It's terribly scary. To be alone. *sigh* I hope someone will go cheer him up! It's a bit weird for me to do coz seriously, I don't think he even remembers my existence!

Somehow, I feel the need for everyone to be happy, I dunno why.. But maybe I gotta stop that, or else the one really suffering will be me - well that's what my fren said anyway. *shrug*

Anyway, I'm generally quite happy now. I just want to live life the best way I know... :)

No comments: