Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Long Journey Home

And finally I'm back home in penang. My god, the journey back took SO freaking long!! :(

We started out around 2.30pm and can you guess what time only did I reached home? 9.35pm!!

The weird thing was, we expected there to be a big jam at the penang bridge, but when we got there, it was pretty smooth sailing. Gloating over our good luck, little did we know the horrors ahead.

After we got onto the lil' island, we're shocked to see a MASSIVE traffic jam near Tesco. *sigh* It took us more than 1 hour to move along a stretch of road that would normally take, what, 10 minutes? Really charm... guess that I'm not really fond of traffic jams, but then who is? Unless the person wanna take the chance to spend some "quality time" with his lover or smtg? Hehe.. Dunno what I'm crapping. lol.

Oh ya. The weather was totally horrible. Very heavy rain plus thick thick mist! Most of the drivers had to turn on the hazard lights.. I was a bit scared coz beh was driving a tad too fast for me to be ease at some parts. Lucky we arrived safely in one piece. Coz along the way (esp around Juru), there were many accidents. There was even a four car pile up. o.O Hey guys, safety comes first okay..

Anyway, as expected, mum let me had an earful thru the phone even b4 I went to meet her. Aikz. So like her... What to do, this is what I get when I'm back in penang. But nvm. Must appreciate the nagging leh.. What happens if there comes a day when she wouldn't be able to nag me even if I wanted her to? It all depends on perspective, I guess.

Okla, gonna stop here ade. Quite tiring journey. And nothing interesting to say anyway. Just wanna whine abt the traffic in penang, especially during festive seasons! Not fair leh.. Aiya~ But it's GREAT to be home again! Yayz! Ciaoz, peeps!

No comments: