Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Funny Flash Videos

Was quite bored, so much so that I resolved to watching Flash videos in the hope that they will alleviate my boredom... and they sure did! ^o^

Here are some of the cool + funny ones, sure to crack you up:

Okla, enough! Put up too many links ade.. If you still hunger for more laughter, then just visit this page, coz all of the above are the creations of Dominic A. Tocci. I'd go so far to say he's a genius in creating funny flash videos. Hehe.

Well, I'm kinda out of topics to blog abt - never tot that wud happen - coz life in penang consist of staying at home almost 24/7 [what to do lah, parents must miss me too much I think -_-"""] and sticking close to the beacon of light called the internet. Ha. Whatever. Ciaoz.


PS:
Btw, some of the videos above don't have exactly the most squeaky clean content okay. Be prepared. Proceed only if u're not someone concerned abt being pollitically correct. Hehe.

PPS: Am kinda frustrated with my laptop. It has been crashing quite a few times the past few days. *pulls hair* The first time it did so was when my bro was using it - ya, kind me lent him. And he swore he did nothing, but I wonder. I dunno whether izzit kena virus or worm or the drive spoil or whatever (!!!) and now I can't download stuff coz it crashes whenever I open any P2P programs. Ish. *sigh* I really don't want to reformat my comp, coz I'm so lazy to back up my stuff.. So much!! Why my comp so weak wan ah? I already reformatted it around 2 months ago, coz kena some "super virus" that won't let me install any antivirus software. Don't tell me hvta reformat again.. Noooooo...!!

PPPS: Eh, I just changed the header of my blog on a whim. What do you think? I absolutely love the pic! The colours are so fantastic! (You know me lah, I'm crazy abt colours :P) The only thing I don't like is that there's some blue space on the right of the pic. Any amount of tinkering with the html just won't make it budge. Bleh. And I can't move the title of my blog to the middle too. *Arggh* Yeah, yeah, I can be a perfectionist sometimes. But I still love the pic. Fabulosa~ Happy~!

No comments: