Saturday, October 21, 2006

Interactive Clicking

Just wanna recommend this pretty cool interactive game. It's called The House (eh, not Dr.House lah -_-"") Click here for the page review about it. To "experience" it, just click on the pic on that page, and voila, you're in.. Well, it's quite a scary + gory game actually, so if you wanna scare yourself silly, this is best watched/played when you're alone with all the lights out. Hehehe.. *evil grin* In my opinion, it IS quite scary.. [my heart is still racing a bit now..] It plays to the human imagination. Yikes~

If gory stuff is not your cup of tea, fun light-hearted games like Alien In The Room might be just the one for you. Quite cute~ Click here for 2 games on it. :) Point of advice tho, if you can't get thru the game after extreme clicking about, I suggest you just read the walkthrough provided. Or else one can really go nuts leh. lol.

This is another cool game. Concept is like Sim City but the way to go about it is different... Cute! Click here to play! Wee~ I think I'm getting addicted ade... Uh-oh..

Anyway, there are quite a few cool games there. They are linked to one other at the top of each review and the recommended ones are at the sidebar . So enjoy! ^o^


PS:
Ah.. Penang is a blessed land of fooood! I just had my fav curry mee this morning. *licks lip* And mum's cooking is unrivalled. Can't find anything like it anywhere else! Shld I list the delicious food I want to eat?

Lemme see - best wantan mee in the world (I know just the stall!), mouth-watering dimsum, the cheapest and yummy western food [Woo! Been deprived of that!], the nicest ikan bakar ever etc... Okay, maybe I shld stop now. I really wouldn't like you guys to spoil your keyboards by drooling all over them now, wouldn't I? Hahaha...

1 comment:

Zzzyun said...

Hmm.. interesting Q. actually i never really eat the yee mee in pg b4 coz there are just too many other choices left to eat.. that's why i dunno..

but i gotta admit, some of the yee mee in kl really not bad.. abit expensive though.. hehe.