Thursday, October 19, 2006

F.r.i.e.n.d.s.

It saddens me to see good frenz being torn apart - flesh and soul - due to small misunderstandings.

And the fact that they didn't talk it out but showed their snarling claws at each other in the blogosphere. How unfortunate that blogs have become a tool of "psychological warfare". Where other bystanders can read and form their own conclusions based on each's side of the story and maybe take sides too.

To me, best-friendships are smtg sacred. Smtg to be treasured. I really will do a lot to get back any good frenz that I've lost thru misunderstandings or any faults on my part. In total, I just wanna say F.R.E.N.Z. mean a lot to me.

Anyway, really hope that they will patch up their friendship somehow (the situation looks quite bad as it had gone pretty public ade.. aikz). I guess that is still somewhat possible if they treasure their friendship enough to put aside the petty past. But then, who knows... *fingers crossed*

Okay, shld sleep ade. It has been a long day. Nitez, peeps~!


PS:
Went redbox from 3 smtg till almost 8!! Can't believe we sang for so long! Fuyoh! Nice. And we had lunch in one of my fav restaurant - Kim Gary!! The cheese-baked rice, french toast and apple snow mountain is very salivating-inducing!! Yummy!! Really heavenly~! Really liked it lah... (you can see that very well, can you? lol.)

PPS: I learnt smtg new today. Besides the very basic thing of thinking b4 we talk, we shld also talk with discretion, seeing what is the situation. Nope, for once, I didn't say anything wrong. Just thinking abt what a fren said today (if you wanna get technical then yesterday morning lo) and how he talked without discretion on certain sensitive issues. But then I guess that it's just him. Anyway, I shld learn from the mistakes of others. Yeah.

2 comments:

mg said...

wow! u ate all tht?? i cant even finish the cheese baked rice by my own! haha.. but it's really nice.

and im goin thru a similar thing about the friendship stuff. i treasure my good friends alot but sometimes they dun so it's sad..

Zzzyun said...

haha, nope i didn't! i shared everything with my frenz.. and i was pretty full too but it was turned out to be a quite reasonably priced meal. next time really must share so can cut cost but eat more types of food! Yayz!

abt the frienship thing. i guess we'll know who are our real frenz sometime or other.. but as long we stay true to ourselves - that we had treasured our frenz but it wasnt vice versa - we can rest in peace in the thought we did all we could..