Saturday, October 21, 2006

Maggie Market

Another awesome games' site found here, introduced to me by Suewen. [It's called Maggie Market, eh not Maggie mee wan maggie lah, I think the site is owned by someone called Maggie lah... =.=""]

Anyway, the site is really fun!! ^v^ Females will prefer this probably. Do choose from the many games recommended at the yellow bar above.

For me, my fav was... eh, I can't decide! Actually most of them are funny lah.. Try it out. Use a mouse to play instead of using touchscreen (like what I did) is recommended. Or else you might get sore fingers after sometime, like me. lol.

Okay, enjoy! This is cute, not scary at all, so don't worry! :D I'm spending too much time on games, when I shld be catching up on studies... aikz.

Anyway, a very Happy Deeparaya to all my frenz out there! =) Toodles!

No comments: