Thursday, October 05, 2006

Words Of Encouragement To Self

Feeling so much better now, thanks to the many frenz who just know how to cheer me up. Yeah, now I know... I really was making a mountain out of a molehill lah. Aikz. That is just SO me..

Anyway, failing CPR really is a small thing lah.. There are many hurdles ahead of me, waiting for me to conquer them. Shld I give up before I'm beaten? That is so unlike of me to give up so early, right?? I won't! *Yes!*

In a way, it was a blessing in disguise, I guess. At least it made me wake up from my "playing the fool" phase, I guess. Time to get down serious and study the hell out of me!

Note to self: Failing once doesn't mean that I'm a failure. It just means that I need to study harder! Go go go! I can do it!!

Okay, enuf crapping. Less blogging till next mon, which is the day which I'll be having sum 1 and the CPR resit. Hope I do okay for both! Wish me luck~ ^o^

Time to hit the books! Tataz!

PS: Had a quite nice, not-so-stressful PBL for once... Was great! Wee~ :D

3 comments:

eve said...

Good luck for your summatives wei...

Zzzyun said...

thanks! going to need it...haha..

but i shall try my best! :D

Shea Speare said...

Zzzyun Boleh!

Uhm!