Monday, February 19, 2007

Another "Weird" Tag

Alamak, CNY also got homework by eve tai jie. lol.

Well, I don't have much to do anyway. Feel like studying? No way! Not so much visiting ppl "拜年" too this year. *sigh* That means less angpows. -_-

Anyway, here's the tag/game. It goes like this...

"Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

6 weird (or funny?) things about moi:

  1. I absolutely hate wet toilet floors. Can't help those public ones *thinks of those in rest areas along the highway and shivers involuntarily* but I rather dislike wet floors in home toilets. It makes me feel geli~! Aikz. That's why sometimes I rather wait to use my own one. (yeah sue me, but that's just my choice okay)

  2. I've a tendency to turn to comfort foods when I'm upset or depressed or stressed (insert other -ve emotions). So ppl, those who want me to keep slim for my health/beauty reasons, pls cheer me up every moment of the day! Hehe.. :P

  3. I can take up to 6 baths a day (if I'm feeling crazy enuf lah that day -_-"). Coz I feel dirty [literally meaning pls] most of time when I come back from somewhere. Aikz. Must cut down, or water bill will increase just becoz of that, lol.

  4. If I love a dish or certain type of food, I can eat it almost everyday and won't get sick of it. Serious. I've tried it before! lol.

  5. When I'm exposed to smtg that I'm allergic to (which I still haven't managed to discover what it is), my lips turn red and swollen and looked like I've kissed a bee's ass or smtg. -_- Yesh, it can be really gross-looking, so beware! Haha.

  6. Erm, I can't think of anything more significant so it's down to this. I get upset over the smallest, most unsignificant things. Ppl who know me well can attest to this. And if I'm in that freaky mood, I try to inflict my mood on others too. Yeah, that's not very nice, so I'm trying to curb this bad habit. hehe.

Now, for the 6 victims ppl I tag. Muahaha~

  1. Pui Fun
  2. Michelle G
  3. Yee Pei
  4. Mike
  5. Valene
  6. Crz (I wonder how many will actually read and do this, haha)

No comments: