Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just A Tag

Okay, this post is becoz I was tagged by Mike and I promised tat I'd do it. (actually, I'm kinda surprised tat I was one of the ppl tagged by him.) :P

Here goes:

Four movies I can watch over and over and over again:

  1. I Not Stupid 1 & 2
  2. The Day After Tomorrow
  3. Pride and Prejudice (the latest version)
  4. Pirates of the Carribean 1 & 2

Four places I've lived:

  1. Air Itam on Penang island - where I'd spent most of my life
  2. Vista Commanwell in Bukit Jalil - only for the past 1 year
  3. That's all so far - I don't move a lot I guess.
  4. Nil

Four books I recommend to everyone:

  1. All of Agatha Christie books - splendid stories abt how crimes are solved
  2. Harry Potter Series (my fav among them is HP & The Goblet of Fire)
  3. Pendragon series - amazing fiction
  4. All of Jane Austen's books (my fav among them is Pride & Prejudice)

Four of my favourite dishes:

  1. Curry mee & wantan mee (but only 1 particular stall in pg, I cud eat it everyday - almost did tat once)
  2. Most western food, ranging from chicken chop to fish & chip
  3. My mum's vegetable soup "Chai Buey" (dunno how to translate it)
  4. Actually, I missed most of my mum's cooking, so you know lah, too many to iterate here. hehe.

Four sites I visit daily:

  1. * The Maelstrom, My Life *
  2. Bloglines - to check all my blogs rss feeds, how else cud I keep up with everyone who updates?
  3. My Yahoo! Mail
  4. Friendster - just coz I'm bored, haha

Four places I'd rather be right now:

  1. At home in Penang!
  2. Holidaying in Japan?
  3. ditto in Singapore
  4. ditto in Paris

Four bloggers I am tagging:

  1. Pui Fun
  2. Valene
  3. Yee Pei
  4. Michelle G

Okla, that's it folks... Byez~

2 comments:

pinksterz said...

loving your blog! fers timer here.

i am linking you. which uni r u in?

Zzzyun said...

hihi... nice to meet you... thks for the compliment and linking me... =)

im studying in imu (msia) currently.. how abt u?