Sunday, February 25, 2007

You Call This Poetry?

This is yet again a shameless promotion for my other blog. It is very pitiful eh, compared to this blog, it gets very very few visitors.. Even moi does not blog there often, due to an extreme lack of inspiration lately. *paiseh*

You Call This Poetry?, the title for my other blog, is like a secret garden (have you read the book called "The Secret Garden"? it's not bad) where I dump plant all my little poems, waiting for them to grow up into err... big strong poems, all ready to branch out into the wide wide world outside. Erm... the garden analogy is a bit hard to follow with.. so I'll just forego it okay.

Anyway, that blog is where I put all my poems (when I have inspiration to write lah) as I don't wanna mix it with this blog where I just put all my rubbishy crap. hehe. I don't profess to be very good in writing poetry, but I do try my best, whether it's to tell a story or express my emotions. And there are quite a few ppl who had said my poems are nice... so there you have it!

Hmm. Why not you visit that site and judge for yourself? =) So pretty pretty please go visit my other blog okay? Thanks very much!! I'll try to write more poetry okay...

Btw, before I go, must mention here, I've just wasted many many hours to redesign it a spanking new template! It's really pretty! ^v^ I love it~! So if poetry is not your cup of tea, at least go check out my new design okay! hehe.

Okay, that's all for now. Will be going back to KL tmr. So this is my last post from penang for a long long time! Ciao peeps! ^o^

No comments: