Friday, February 23, 2007

My Gist of CNY

Okay, this is the obligatory-how-I-spent-my-cny-hols-post. Brace yourself, ppl. Oops, I'm too drama-queenish for my own good, lol.

Well, for starters, my pledge to at least finish one week's worth of respi notes didn't work out (I didn't study tat week at all coz was too busy doing backdrop stuff, aik!) so I'm so gonna die this coming assessment coz I'm still going to be as busy as hell the next two weeks!

*mutters darkly: yeah, no thks to you, backdrop. yeah, it still isn't finished, sigh*

Hmm. Okay, what are the main activities that I did for CNY?

Lemme see. Eat + sleep + online + talk crap + eat + sleep + online + talk... oh wait, didn't I mention those just now? Erm yeah, that's basically what I did for cny. *arggh*

Isn't it a good waste of time, esp in consideration that this hols can be considered the last real hols for the m106 batch before we sit for the nightmares-inducing EOS3? sob sob.

Erm well since this is the real last hols before that scary exam, might as well spend it like a real holiday, right? hehe. *pats back to console self while others roll eyes, thinking: ar, excuses -_-"*

lol. My drama-writing skills are in high gear now apparently. bleh.

As usual, since the blogger is me, I shall focus on the eating part. And don't forget, malaysians' fav national past time is eating and I'm just being malaysian! hoho.

Hmm. This cny I went to a bbq (lurve the spaghetti! I know better way of making it liao), went to a steamboat.. and both I ate until very full~! *slimming plan flies out of the window, aih* Mum also made some of my fav dishes.. yummy~ Okay, fine, I shall not contivue raving like a half-starved fool here, but just tat one of the most enjoyable things in penang is definitely FOOD! ^o^

Abt the sleeping part, just let me say, dunno why, whenever I'm back in the comforts of my queen-sized bed (miss it so much!), I sleep A LOT! Really being a pig in this year of the Pig lo! Keke. Well, I must say, I need my beauty sleep~! *flicks hand*

Erm, online part no need elaborate ade lah okie. Now to talk crap part.. well, I normally don't talk a lot of crap to my parents, since they are the no-nonsense type to us. Sad, I know but what to do. Next time I'll try to be more jolly with my children! haha.

Oops, digressed. I talk crap to my siblings and to my frenz lo.. Met up with a high sch fren last last wednesday in Queensbay Mall. Whoa, the place is nice! Can rival some of KL's shopping malls eh. However, I think we spent a lot of talking crap than even window shopping. lol. Anyway, it was definitely nice catching up with ya! So long didn't see ade. Pity the rest of the gang couldn't come too, coz they're working. Aih.. Tmr will be going to meet 2 good frenz of mine. Probably will be having lunch together, talk crap for sometime lo. Really miss my frenz eh!!

I guess that's the general scheme of things. Not very worth-while to blog abt it in detail. If you ask my honest opinion, this year's cny is nothing special to shout about. Actually, I don't really feel any real festive mood stirring in me this year. And the lack of magnificent fireworks is a sad thing too. *sigh* I love seeing fireworks (yesh, I know they pollute the environment) but they are just so beautiful, aren't they?

Okay, I'm done with the gist of it. I hope next year's cny can be more special and exciting. Coz it's probably gonna be my last one b4 I go overseas. Right, nitey nitez, peeps!

3 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

Whoa... name mentioned, Hahaha

Honoured.

It's great that you get to spend New Year back home. We Indian Med Skul students actually sat thru the celebrations in the exam halls.

I moved from Friendster Blog, incidentally.

Hepi Nu Yur

Zzzyun said...

of coz must mention name, must give credit where its due. hehe.

well, yeah i admit its lucky tat i get to spend cny back home.. but not so in the near future. aikz.

anyway, good luck in ur exams! may the new year give u extra luck! haha.

oh ya, i've already linked ur new blog. i enjoy reading it.. as the way u write it is intriguing. ^^

and yeah, hepi nu yur! (lol)

k0k s3n w4i said...

Wow... Thanks.

You write pretty well yourself. And I linked yours from mine too.

Cheers~