Friday, February 02, 2007

Rotations vs Backdrop

Okay, yet again I'm back, guys. Such few updates lately... I really have been lazy, right? Nope!

Actually to the contrary. I'm so busy till I'm kinda lack of sleep. *points to dark circles under eyes*

Besides going for classes in rotations, I've been up almost every night working on the Variety Night Backdrop. Yeah, and my nights up normally stretched till morning one smtg. Quite crazy, ain't it? To think that I'm supposed to relax for my rotations too! *sigh*

Anway, I'm quite happy to report that I'm very happy and satisfied with the work that we've managed to do up till now. The drawings and end product are what I've visualised them to be.. It's like watching a vision take a concrete form. And nah, I won't post any pics of them up here till variety night is over. Hehe. Element of surprise and suspense must be there, right? Well, you can alwix come over and help and thus take a peek at the work in progress.. haha. You know who to call. :P

Okay, enuf blabbering abt the backdrop. I foresee future rambling abt that anyway. -_-

Oh ya, just wanna say: Rotations are OVER and holidays are HERE! Yayz~! Yeah, the hols are like only 1 week and I'm gonna spend the most of that doing the backdrop but it's still hols, right? Yay yay.

Another good news. I've finally gotten my own internet at my place in vista! Super happy lah..! It's Maxis broadband and the price is quite reasonable. Now I can blog more frequently ade! (you all also won't complain that I update so less lo okay, hehe)

Arrgh, my eyelids are drooping ade and I need to take a nap liao. Damn sleepy.

Oh, one last thing before I go.

To M106 peeps, CVS results are out so check your email and/or netmail.

There was a rumour abt a 50% failure rate but I dunno how true is that. Yes, the paper was that hard. Anyway, I'm glad that I passed. =) It isn't exactly the best, so there's room for improvement lo. Hey, must rmb to be grateful and contented too.

But anyhow, I really did tried hard for this paper. But next time need to be more focused lo. Yeah. Gambate to myself!

Okay, will go sleep now. Can't tahan anymore... *dozes off*

No comments: