Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Home Update

As I sit down in front of the screen, my hands are all ready to type smtg out, but my mind is just an empty white canvas. Blank.

What shld I blog abt then? Abt how I wasted both days here sneezing my head off, coughing my lungs out...? Only feeling slightly better when I distracted myself by watching movies and reading magazines... (power of distraction eh)

Anyway, will be going back to KL tmr morning. Aih, I haven't enjoyed myself enough eh. But I'm glad that I came back, even though it's like a super short mini hols. I really needed the time to rejuvenate! Had been really tired and run down before this. Maybe that was what caused me to become sick. All the late nights up plus the stress that comes with planning and everything.

Oh ya. To M106 peeps, our respi timetable and sem3 groupings are out at the section of "downloads and links (Medic)" at imucampus forum. Go check it out! And yes, you need to register to download the stuff.

Okay, no mood to blog liao. The mood just went *puff* when I saw the timetable and groupings. Sigh. Will blog more some other time.

Ciao peeps~

No comments: