Sunday, March 11, 2007

Kindness vs Selfishness

Sometimes, it's times like this when you can see the kindness of people. When they willingly sacrifice their own pleasure/time just to help others. *shiny eyes* And it's also times like this when the selfishness of human nature rears its ugly head even more apparently.

The world sure is made up of many different kinds of people eh?

Don't ask me why I'm suddenly blogging abt this. Was just thinking back on some things that happened recently. Hmm.

Well, if that's the case, may I pray that I'll always be surrounded by people who are kind. This wish sounds selfish, but I assure you, I'll try my best to be kinder as well. ^v^ It's one of my resolutions for 2007. [that reminds me, i haven't write down my list of resolutions for 2007 and it's almost half pass march ade, blek]

Okay, this is just another thought-in-mind-and-I-hvta-blog post. I'll definitely blog abt orientation and esp varity nite in another post soon. (besides i haven't got the pics yet!)

Ciaoz peeps!

PS: Respi exam on coming friday and I'm so dead! shyt, haven't been studying consistently due to orientation. *sigh* There is no room for failure!! NOOO...!!

No comments: