Saturday, March 31, 2007

Regularly Random

Let's see. Where shld I start? Lots to blog abt today.

Hmm. For starters, results for respi in-course assessment came out yesterday. I did fine, it was so much better than cvs, which was a hell of a paper. I'm so glad that I did okay, altho I was really busy with orientation then. *phew*

Apparently lots of ppl did well too this time. A mind-blowing total of 73 ppl got A and only 21 failed. That's considered a good record for our batch. yeap, there you have it.

Must work hard for haemato this time, as I've no excuses like busy with orientation stuff etc to bluff my way around. hehe. Altho lectures for haemato are fewer, there are still lots of stuff to read up on. aikz. ~Gambate to self~

Oh ya, the AIR topic this time is damn difficult too. It's not like the usual summarizing-an-article-sort, which is easy. This one, we hvta find our resources ourselves. And extra-nodal lymphoma is not a topic by itself, which makes it harder to research. Aih, will find a way somehow.

-----------------------------------------

Oh ya, last night during dinner, suddenly we beria-ria decided to go watch movie after that. In the end, we decided to watch Meet The Robinsons.

yeap, these ppl are the quirky Robinsons

I wonder if Dr. Graham Robinson are related to them. :P Just kidding of coz. haha.

Anyway, the movie started off with a weird old cartoon from walt disney showing mickey mouse and his koncos. I was rather surprised by it and tot that we went into the wrong cinema. Imho, I think that that introduction was rather laggy and boring. Cudnt concentrate on those old cartoons. Am I getting too old too fast? Or is my taste in shows getting a tad too sophisticated? lol.

Well, after a looong boring slip of cartoon showing mickey and crew acting silly, they finally started the movie. Which luckily was really NICE~! I'd recommend you guys to go watch it... it's one of the nicest movies I've seen in a long time. And tell you what, no vulgarities or obsence stuff too! Just plain clean fun. =) Suited for family viewing since it's a cartoon. There was a kid at the back giggling at everything during the movie. We giggled at the kid in the end. blek. :P

And as always, disney movies are feel good movies. There's always a moral story at the end. Which I likey~ I like to feel good! ^v^ hehe. I always love movies where you can piece all the jigsaw pieces in the end. A must watch!

Oh ya, I really hontoni want to watch Just Follow Law too, starring Fann Wong and Gurmit Sing. I alwiz love Jack Neo's films. Coz I can relate to it. yeap!

-------------------------------------------------------

There is no way celebrations can ever exclude eating. Altho we weren't exactly celebrating anything, we had a good dinner at Pizza Hut today. We ordered the set meal [1 large & 1 regular pizza, breadsticks, 1 bowl of mushroom soup each, and unlimited pepsi] and were really full at the end. Cheesy crust is nice! *yummy!* Love the sprinkled cheese! hehe. (can you see that I'm a cheese person? lol)

And yesh, tmr morning, we're gonna have dim sum for breakfast! Woohoo~ It's been a long time since we went. But hvta wake up early, since we're going at 8am. aikz. Hope I can wake up in time. I'm so not a morning person. Totally nocturnal. hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heroes is nice! I am at episode 4 now. But there are a few gory parts. Really must get used to watching ppl getting mutilated. o.O Gonna be facing REAL cases at the A&E department in the future. yeah.

Okie, I think it's time to go now... Today wasn't really productive in terms of studies. Well at least I swam for an hour today. Gotta exercise more. Have been swimming at least twice a week recently. Good!

Right. Ciaoz peeps! And before I forget, beware coz tmr is April Fool~! :P

2 comments:

AiLing said...

Congrats on your exam results Zi Yun! :) Now- the agonizing wait for my exam results. Heh.

Haha, I am totally a nocturnal person as well ;)

Zzzyun said...

oh thanks! good luck to you too in ur exam results! =)

haha i've been nocturnal since i was young. but med school totally aggravated the problem. bleh.