Friday, March 09, 2007

Progress = 100%

Yayz! The backdrop is finally UP~! And it looks totally chun!! Woohoo~! 6 weeks of hard work. *sigh of relief*

I can't believe that we took around 4 hours just to put it up. Many thanks to those who came to help! ^o^ Without you guys, we wouldn't have been able to put it up, esp since I'm quite vertically challenged. hehe.

Anyway, I can't post the pic up now coz it's not with me. Will definitely do it when I get my hands on the pic! haha. It feels abit surreal to be looking at it, thinking that finally our masterpiece is on display.

To think of the blood, the tears, the sweat that went into making this. I think we went a bit overboard with the design. Imo, it might be even be a bit too distracting. lol.

One IMCC said: "Wow, the backdrop is nice! Oh my, the ppl are gonna look at it, instead of me."

lol. Funny guy "girl". :P

Anyway, gotta go now. Kinda busy these days. Rushing up and down. aikz.

Well, tonight is the night - Variety Night, which is one of the coolest activities in the whole week of orientation~! =) I just can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good job on the backdrop....it was FANTASTIC and superb.....good job girl....:>

Bee Hoon said...

the backdrop was absolutely gorgeous!:)

Zzzyun said...

oh! thank you thank you! i really enjoyed making it (altho quite stressed sometimes)...

but now respi exam dunno how ade.. sigh