Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nuffnang

Okay. I had sold out! lol. Just kidding. (no no, this is called "blogger compensation")

I rmb those days where I was a little too apprehensive of trying out those advertistments on blogs-thingy. But today I've put away my fear when I read Jolene's blog on this new service called Nuffnang. It's apparently Asia's First Blog Advertising Community.

It sounded so promising and exciting that I had conquered my fear and signed up for it. So the ads would probably be up in a week or so. (they hvta monitor my daily unique hits for a week first! must be over 20 each day wo... so ppl, you know what to do! hehe)

Anyway, click here if you want to get started now! Bloggers and money advertisers are a match in heaven~ lalala... lol. Do try it out now! ^o^

2 comments:

pinksterz said...

haha. i never liked to have ads on my blog before too. but nuffnang is an exceptional i guess.

support malaysia product! LOL.

yea, bloggers and adevertser are totally match made in seventh heaven

Zzzyun said...

yeap, support msian product! ^^

hope that i'll be able to earn some extra moolah from this.. i really need it, blek.

it'd totally come in handy. =)