Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Season greetings! Tis a festive season, isn't it? Anyway, merry christmas to all my readers! ^^

And guess what? Of all my luck, I had to choose today to fall sick -.- I think I probably got the infection from a friend I met a few days ago who had just recovered. Sigh.

Well, am now having a cough which is getting progressively worse, mild fever (?) and severe body aches. Really hate the latter coz I don't feel like doing anything except lying on my bed and relieving myself of the aches. (omg sound like old lady!)

Okay I don't think you guys are really that eager to know the details la haha.

So yeah, just a simple merry christmas from me! I might do the review of 2008/new year resolutions for 2009 post if I feel like it hehe. Till then, cya!

Need to get more rest~ (as thought slept whole day still not yet enough)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you recover soon. Happy new year!

Zzzyun said...

hey thanks so much for the wishes! lucky that i have all the time in the world now to rest and recover. haha.

anyway happy new year to you too! ^^