Monday, May 01, 2006

Almost On The Way

Sigh, will be going home by bus soon. Whatever I have said in an earlier post, I still guess that staying at home does have its advantages too. I don't need to do my laundry, get to use albeit an unstable internet connection and also get to eat some of my favourite foods, cooked by no other fabulous cook than my mum! I missed penang food sooo much! lol.

And truthfully, staying home with my family is about the only place where I can feel truly safe. I don't need to worry whether I'm making the right choices, or whether I am safe onot. Aikz.

Anyway, haven't studied AT ALL this weekend and I am so going to die when I get back home later. T_T At least my fren is smart enough not to bring home stuff to study. Haih.

I also haven't done my PBL for tmr!! Gotta finish it tonight! lalala... I don't think I really like PBL sessions. But at least now my new facilitator seems to inject new meaning into PBL sessions... At least now I understand that these sessions are not a new way of torture dreamt up by the committee, instead it is a useful tool in teaching us stuff! :D Hehe.

Sigh, was going to post this up as the connection looked stable just now. But then my uncle just called, and lo behold, it returned to its usual disconnectivity. Bah. Streamxy totally needs some competition coz as we know, competition breeds quality service. I gotta say its customer service sucks! But whatever.

Dunno why, but the way and the stuff I blog seems to be changing. I rmbed I used to blog more intelligently. Now, all my posts are rants, whines or mindless updates about my bland life. lol. J/k! I will blog more interesting posts when I have the time. [Ok, that could be pretty 'far' in the near future! Haha.]

Well, the few days spent here were pretty fruitful days. Got to spend time with my family, yes, counting aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpa. I also got the stuff I needed! Aikz, I came home with a light bag and now not only my bag is full, I am still loaded with other bags! Oh no. Coz I went shopping yesterday ma.. Got quite some stuff. O.o Hehe. Cannot resist ma~ Now, how am I going to drag all this stuff back home, going thru Pudu some more. Aiya~

Don't think I would write that much now since I wanna spend the time left here usefully. Not blogging some post that I can't post up anyway. :P

Wails: I'm so MSN deprived!!

Okla, later I will blog about the Celebrations that me and the girls had the other day! Have patience ya! :D Tataz!

No comments: