Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1st Day of the New Year

Ok, now to prattle on how I spent my first day of the New Year! I'll try my best to spice things up -- i.e. dramatisizing la, abo? -- in case you guys all fall asleep. Hehe.

Anyway, from a recent post, I mentioned that I was overniting at my aunt's house that night, right? Anyway, I had about only 5 hours sleep that night, but woke up feeling quite fresh. (See? Told ya I don't need a lot of sleep, but only short term la, if long term like this sure die. lol)

Well, we went for breakfast at this nearby coffeeshop. Apparently, its the kopitiam where we sometimes went to during our lunchbreaks leh. The one where they have very nice kuey tiao theng one ah... :) Yummy~ Of coz I ordered that as my breakfast la. I didn't know that apparently my aunt's house is so near to where we always come to eat leh... Haha. I do kinda miss those days.

Well, after a nice breakfast, we went home to shower and all. I went online with my uncle's laptop after a bath. Did the usual stuff (you know the drill la) like IM-ing, reading blogs, checking my friendster + mail, and of coz updating my blog and all...

You know how time flies when you're in front of the computer? It was like that too. 2 hours just whizzed by without me noticing it. =) Haha.

Then, my aunt said it was time to go home ade, but we'll have lunch on the way. Guess where we had lunch? At Super Tanker. Another coffeshop that we once melanggan. :) Had a light dish that I forgot what's the name ade, but it was really nice. Anyway, I'm not in the habit of snapping photos of my food before eating it. Keke.

Then we're on the way home lo. Didn't do anything substantial enuf to mention here that afternoon though. Hehe. I'm a Master when it comes to wasting time. :P

Anyway, in the evening, we went to see my dad's patient's family. Why? Coz he has a son that's going to do Year 2 next year in Imu. We're going there to have a little chat abt accomodation, food, studies etc. He was quite nice, the son I mean, and at least he kinda reassured me that Semester 1 is not that hard [unlike what another Year 4 girl told me, she practically had me shivering in my shoes okay!]

*Sobs* I think I'm having a breakdown before I even start uni!! :( Not so good.

Well, we stayed around 1 hour before going off. Had takeout as dinner (standard Sunday routine :P) then the rest of the night was spent...doing nothing special lah. Haha..

Okay, that was how I spent the first day of the new year! Toodles~

No comments: