Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chatty

Whoa. Kinda tired now. Went back to high sch this morning to visit all my frenz with yuki! Syiok eh. They're just the same crazy bunch as usual. :D Haha.

Anyway, I went early in the morning, so that I can catch them just before they start sch. :P Had quite a long chat with my frenz before they went to class. I stayed and chatted with those not having class yet lo. Some had 3 free periods today. Just pity them that they cannot come later to sch even though they don't have class. Haha. Unlike college lo.

Well, I spent the whole morning chatting lo. Keep changing chatting partners! lol. To keep it short, let's just say that I talked like a lot. Ok, done.

Went home around 11 smtg coz everyone had classes ade and yuki went off with her frenz ade... And left me alone. :'(

Sigh, what a nice day, catching up with frenz. *Frenz For Life*

On an altogether different note, tomorrow's Chinese New Year Eve!!! Wee~ Yeah, I know I said before that I didn't have much mood for the celebration, but I think I'm kinda getting into the festive mood. :D

Yayz! I can't wait for CNY...! Coz it's going to be my last CNY before I leave for a foreign place.. T_T

So that's all for now. If I don't update for a few days, don't hound me ya, I'm just enjoying the festivites!! Toodles~

No comments: