Friday, January 20, 2006

Year Of The Dog

Ok, since it's going to be the Year of The Dog soon, I figured that this is the right time to post up these pics.

This is my dog, Benjy! Isn't he cute?

Okla, I admit it. He's not my dog, he's my aunt's dog. :( But he's still cute, right? But a bit rough when playing though. Got scratched the other day. Aiya.


Took this pic when he was sleeping. :D


Oh, he wasn't sleeping leh. Resting?

Guess he must be tired la.


Eh. I didn't know dog's eyes can also have Red Eye effect.

Looks a bit creepy though. :P

This is my fav.

He looks rather soulful in this pic! :D

Aiya, he doesn't want to take anymore pics.

*Pouts* Like snobbish celebrity pula. lol.

I apologize for the bad quality of the pics above. It's kinda difficult to snap pics of a moving animal. Add that to the fact of my lousy camera phone, voila, we have some very nice "lousy pics!" Haha.

Before I go, let me assure you, No animal(s) were harmed in the making of this production. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not very clear picture... @.@

Looks like some sort of a soft toy at first glance though, lol.

Zzzyun said...

Oh well, camera phones. What to do. Blek.

Yeah, I agree. It does kinda look like a soft toy, come to think of it.. lol.

Anonymous said...

Oooooo.... cute doggie! cute as a soft toy! lemme cuddle, lemme cuddle!!!!! (u permed his fur?? ;P)
(btw, I've a friend whose name is "Bin ji"...)

Zzzyun said...

No-lah, all natural, the cute cuddly fur!

No perming/straightening allowed! :P

Haha. Your fren's name is really that? :)

Anonymous said...

yah yah yah, he is ok looking for a poodle. go look at my "boy boy"....im soooo proud of him lah.
heeeeee
i guess thats how daddy's are yah?
cheers
Sparky's daddy

Zzzyun said...

Hi, new reader, i presume. Welcome!

Ya, your dog is very cute too! :D

I don't really understand the last part of your comment though...

Anonymous said...

"Sparky's daddy"? i guess his dog's sparky.

Zzzyun said...

Oic.. Haha.