Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Day Out

Ok, better procastinate less when it comes to blogging. Or I'll have like a mountain of stuff to talk about when I've smtg imp to say. :P

Anyway, I went out with a bunch of frenz to Gurney last wednesday. We saw Pride and Prejudice which was really really good! :D The review (that I read in the newspaper) of it was right then! This is the first time I saw a movie adapted from a book that stayed true to its novel form! Wee~ Which of coz is very good since I'm totally a fan of Jane Austen. :D

Well, I might do a separate post (my review) but see how first lah. Maybe I'm busy leh. :P *Busy with what. Who knows.*

Anyway, after we got there, we went to have lunch first. We had decided earlier on to go to Sushi King, coz Shuang and I have such a craving for sushi! :P Haha. Well, I must say, we really can eat leh, 3 ppl racked up a bill of almost RM40. Or was it over RM40? Hmm.. But the tax there is really expensive too. And Shuang forgot to get the membership card from her mum ma. Aikz. Too bad.

Then, we went to watched the movie lo. And the movie was... oh yeah... I'll leave the gushing and raving till another post la. :P

Right, after the movie, we went window shopping lah. The girls bought some tops in Padini, I think, but I didn't buy any coz my money stores are fast diminishing. :( Didn't dare try any on in case I get the must-buy urge. :P But this was a different story when we went to Vince & Co. Since I think I've a fetish for such stuff, I bought 2 very nice hair pins (to keep my tousled hair in place, I guess) and another nice scrunchie. Haha. I still keep buying anyway. :P

After alot of window-shopping, we did buy some other stuff but I forgot what ade. Since I was not the one who bought it. :) Then, Lyd had this capuccino-flavoured ice-cream (new leh!) while Shuang and I shared an Orea-flavoured McFlurry. I really like it leh. Yum. :P

And so it was time to say bye bye. How Time creeps up on us. Aiya. Shuang's sis sent us home while Lyd went off with her other frenz.

Btw, it was a pity that it was such a small group coz Lilian couldn't come becoz her offer letter had to come that very same day (JPA sounds rather fussy about deadlines leh), while MinMing was busy I guess.

So thus concludes our hangout. Nothing special except that the movie was dead good!

Oh, ya. More later. :P

No comments: