Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Small Gathering

Oh well, what a night. Phew! We got drunk and I had the worst hangover ever. What a headache. Arggh...

Thinking you're reading the wrong blog? Nah. I was just kidding. Really. Serious. LOL. There was NO drinking. Now, don't you go running to my parents. :P

Anyway, back to what really happened. The beginning of this post was just a scream for attention. :P (Heck, I tot the last post was real controversial but it did not even garnered ONE comment. Blek.)

I got an sms from a fren early in the morning, asking me whether I wanted to go to a "small gathering" with some of my coll frenz and a few lecturers. Checked with dad for transport, and given the All-Clear signal. In order to come home later (Nyahaha), I asked a fren for a ride home. Agreed. Yay!

So spent the whole day doing God knows what, before getting ready for the dinner at 7pm. Stopped by my grandma's house, and since my aunt is going in the same direction, she dropped me at the Tanjung Country Club.

The moment I stepped out, I was wildly accosted by 2 frenz, they're yelling to me something that sounded like "Bu yong lai le!! (No need to come ade!!)"

And I was like, "What?! I'm here ade wo..."

However, they calmed themselves down enough to announce that Galileong had come! They're supposed to be shouting: "Leong lai le! (Leong came ade!)"

Not "lang (wolf) lai le" though, mind you.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised that Galileong made it after all, he said that he "cancelled all his other appointment just to come to meet us." Really? Wow.

The other lecturers were there too, Leela, Angeline and Dr.Ooi who came later. Haha. Pity Mr.Goh couldn't make it. Sigh. Anyway, we didn't go in so early, but hung around chatting outside.

Then, it was another bout of chatting inside. We're rather chatty ppl it seems. :D Guess its becoz we didn't see each other for quite long ade. Anyway, the lecturers' tables were kinda empty. Not becoz we didn't want to sit with the lecturers - I mean we didn't - I mean not becoz we didn't like the lecturers (We did!), it's just that after so long of not meeting them, it just seems kinda weird. Blek. We couldn't think of stuff to say to them actually. Haha.

So most of the ppl scrambled for the other tables. I got the one without lecturers (there were 3 tables)! :) lol. Anyway, the dinner consisted much of damn hilarious chatter and eating lo. The food was quite nice. It was pretty fun, talking to frenz and all.

Oh ya, found out that another fren is going to Imu for medic too! Yayz! I'm not alone...! And that makes 3, with 2 in medic and 1 in pharmacy. Woo~ I can't wait for uni life to start actually! I think my mind is starting to become rusty after so much lazing around. :(

Guess how much we paid for each person? RM19.50~ Haih. I think I'm going broke. :( Country club, you know, not too cheap la. After taxes summore.

Then, it was time for our favourite activity. Camwhoring! ^_^ We took a pic with everyone in it, plus the lecturers too. I want that pic, send me, anyone who's reading this! :D

After that, the lecturers bade their goodbyes [they insisted on going home so early coz got class today wo], and we continued on. Well, what did we do?

In a few words: Chatting (What else?), snapping pics, teasing couples (another fav past time, I guess) and drinking oops, I mean more chatting.

Pretend you didn't read that. (Ok, still kidding! But who knows what would happen when I get to the city!! I heard that the nightlife there rocks! I wanna go to Zouk! *Pouts*)

I don't think many ppl know this hidden side in me. Well, now you know. :D Shld I quote Britney: I'm not that innocent? lol.

Oh, I digressed again. Bad habit. Well, we said our goodbyes around 10:30pm. Time to go home. Sigh. This time it's really goodbye. I wonder if I'll ever see some of them again. Who knows what will happen? I'll just let Fate lead the way.

Aikz, feeling nostalgic again. Hmm. Don't mind me.

Anyway, tumpang-ed dory's car and after a few traffic jams, I was home. Gave her directions on how to get to the main road so she can find her way home. Hope she doesn't get lost. :O

So that was that. Hand me a hanky tissue, pls?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....leong reli cancelled ALL his appointments to go to tat dinner??? Wat other appointments he hv at nite?? Hmmm...

And yeah...the pictures!!! hehe...i dun think i hv it in my cam, but but...maybe...kar how's cam...or jac's shd hv ler...hehe..

Eh, we shd hv gone clubbing tat nite!! The nite was still sooo young!!! wakakakaa....jkjk. My parents will be after me with an axe if I ever go there...hehe... :P

Zzzyun said...

Dunno whether leong really did that. U shld have asked him. :P

Ok, I'll get the pics somehow, by crook or by loot. (Is that the correct saying? I've forgotten suddenly...)

Go clubbing? Sure!

When I'm free of parental support though. :P The night really was kinda young though. :D Haih.

*Bops head to music*