Sunday, January 08, 2006

Revamping My Blog

Ok, folks... Probably by now you all should have noticed that I have a new look to "my precious" blog!! (unless you are blind sight-impaired or something lah, then I forgive u...lol)

Yayz! Isn't this much nicer than using that old template? I was getting kinda sick looking at it! :D Haha. [I hate routine, by the way, if you didn't know.]

Anyway, I'll welcome comments regarding my template like what changes should I make to improve it etc.

Letters of adulation will be favourably accepted. *Bows to applause*

Guess that I'm slowly but surely morphing into a narcissict... Hehe. But I better get out of the phrase once I start my studies. Coz a medical student is supposed to be humble and all since we're definitely going to be scolded by the other more senior ones. *Sigh* I'm sweating just thinking bout it. -_-

Nevermind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, u know wat? ur template actually made me think that i went into the wrong blog!! hehe...but of course, i gotta say that it's cool...reli reli cool...hehe...

Anonymous said...

The title colour blends into the banner on top. Choose another colour that contrasts with the banner.

Otherwise, its pretty nice. Sky blue and light cyan happens to be my favourite colour too!

Zzzyun said...

Thx, Juin hui! :D But i guess still i have some tweaking around to do.

suntzu> Abt the title colour, I know it blends into the header, but I can't think of a nice colour to change it to. :P

Nvm, I'll try to work it out somehow. What can i say? I'm a perfectionist. :)