Sunday, January 08, 2006

KL Trip

Right, now going to do an update bout my life. Well, I'll be going to KL tomorrow to look for some accomodation and all. I've only found one house mate, Dory, which means I still lack one more! Aiya~ Anyone going to imu for the february intake? I'm looking for a (responsible and amiable) housemate...! Contact me la.

Anyway, going to kl this time with dad and dory. We'll be back on Mon though coz my dad needs to work. Poor thing. He'll surely be quite tired out. I can't even offer to take turns to drive coz the car he's going to be driving is a stickshift, and God knows how long since I drove a stickshift. I don't want us to end up as accidents statistics due to my lousy driving!! :0

Well, I do hope that this accomodation trip goes smoothly lah. Hopefully I'll be able to find a nice and inexpensive apartment la. Wish me luck! :D

Ok, gotta pack a few things for tomorrow... So I'll cya all on Monday then! Tata~

No comments: