Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Un-Colouring

Right, didn't update for a few days ade. Just a short note lah. Coz feeling lazy recently. Besides, I've been working "hard" these few days ah.

If you're observant, you would have noticed that some of the wording of my recent posts have been changed their colour. See? Most of them the same blue ade.

Coz I was thinking that if one day I wanted to change the background of the content to white, then, I'd have to change the words like mad, coz it's different from the template one. So, now I'm unifying them all. Which takes a lot a lot of work.

And all my painstaking work of colouring of my posts down the drain. Of well, maybe that was kinda immature.

So, now had to blog the "mature" way, no more colouring, kids! Content all the way! -_- Aikz.

Old habits die hard. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh~ Sky blue.

My favourite