Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Idiot's Medical Dictionary

Nabeh, very simple leh! No nid to becum loctor ah!

Antibody: against everyone

Artery: the study of fine paintings

Bacteria: back door to a cafeteria

Caesarean section: a district in Rome

Cardiology: advanced study of poker playing

Coma: a punctuation mark

Dilate: to live longer

Genes: blue denim slacks

Haemorrhoid: a male from outer space

Impotent: distinguished, well-known

Labour pain: hurt at work

Organ Transplant: what you do to your piano when you move

Protein: in favour of young people

Red blood count: Count Dracula

Secretion: hiding anything

Tablet: a small table

Terminal illness: getting sick at the airport

Urine: opposite of "you're out"

Varicose: very close

Vein: conceited

I stole it from this blog. hehe. Coz I tot it was too funny to miss out on.

Anyway, I just got back from the trip and my whole body is aching. And I'm sunburnt too! haha, I'll blog abt the trip soon. It was really FUN!! ^v^

Meanwhile, be entertained by this funny post - and peeps, pls send me the photos of the trip! kthxbai.

No comments: