Friday, August 10, 2007

What A Personality

Photos are in sloooow transfer. and so is the trip post. Don't point fingers at the procastinator - I'm just indulging in my hobby making sure the post comes out good. hope my memory doesn't fail me. :P

Anyway, just thought that I will distract you guys with this post abt... the great personality that I am. Hey I'm not talking crap, that's what it says, according to the test results.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

ENFP - The "Advocate"

ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

and there is more...


And I tot I was a ENTP. Well, if you don't understand what those alphabets stand for, you could always click on my old post to find out more. I'm sure I did a good explanation.

Oh I digressed. So in the span of less than 2 years, apparently I changed from a Thinking person to a Feeling person. riiight.

That isn't so good eh? The cold logic has been replaced by my warm heart! How's that for a paradox? :P Well, at least my patients will definitely be happier to see me. Now, for some plastic surgery to plaster that smile on my face. (note the pun!)

In case you're wondering, I was joking abt the plastic surgery part but seriously people say I look fierce if I don't smile! So how do I keep that winning smile of mine on 24/7? (coz ppl say I look sweet when I smile ma... huhu)

----------------------------------------------------

It's working, isn't it? Admit it, this post is distracting you! I think it was so successful that I even distracted myself. lol. With that, I end my crappy post.

photos come to me pls! acadabra! or some shyt like tat. hehe.

No comments: