Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Officially Bored

I'm blogging this post because I'm bored.

Yes, I'm officially on holiday and I'm bored. Can you believe this? Sorry lah, I'm a boring person when I'm at home in penang.

(feels like I'm in house arrest due to my stupid inability to drive safely and curfews/restrictions but guess I don't really mind coz sigh, home will always be home - home cooked food! comfyness! clean!)

Actually I have nothing much to write about. So far have only been home helping my sis clearing her "a-hurricane-flew-by" table and making our room more livable. I'm not the neatest person in the world by any standards, but once she took over my room for the past 2.5 years. all I can say is omg.

Guess I'm gonna sign off now. Wanted to blog more but the inspiration disappeared once I opened this page. argh.

PS: Okay finally booked my flight to kl. Can't wait to go redang!! =)

No comments: