Sunday, July 27, 2008

Uncreative

Have been trying to fill my time by doing some artistic "self-directed" projects. But I won't post them up yet. Still need some adjustments.. and more ideas/themes!

But for the observant, you might have noticed that I've tweeked a bit of the current header for this blog. with my newly acquired skills. Can you spot the changes? haha.

Anyway, I've recently revamped my other almost dying blog. You can visit it here (or click on my sidebar) to see it in its new finery! I must admit, really love the new header I did for it. Love glow effect brushes! nice~

Yes, I know that other blog has been really lacking posts. but what to do, no "feel" to write poetry also.

Anyhow, I have changed its name from "You Call This Poetry?" to "You Call This Writing?" because I have a thought to post up some stories on it too, instead of only my prose/poetry.

What I lack now is creativity. and literary/artistic ideas! aihs.

No comments: