Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Another Day--Sigh--

Right. Nothing much to say except that Galileong was still not back in action and so was Angeline. Apparently BOTH were admitted into hospitals..! In pantai medical and adventist respectively... Poor things.

Mr.Goh is back in action but no one dared to ask him why he didn't come yesterday [most prob something to do wif his mum admitted into hosp too]. Today he kinda blur leh... Made a few mistakes that were eventually pointed by us "sharp-eyed" students. hehe...

Well, the mathz ext-2 students went to visit galileong today. I wanted to follow them too but I got class leh *besides maybe I'm not welcome either since it might spoil their "togetherness" as a group~ Blek*

Whatever. The important thing is the intention, right?

I sincerely wish him to get well soon! --prays-- Suddenly become so religous meh? lol.

Ok, will end here now since nothing special to write leh. Boring with a capital B.

PS~ Enjoyed playing a new game on the PS2. It's called Stella Deus or something like that. Can't rmb. lousy memory. Anyway, it involves a lot of strategy and planning, pretty cool.

Another game I also like was Blood Will Tell. The story line's taken from a Japanese comic and the graphics are great! Unfortunately, I'm currently stuck at the same level coz I can't locate the Fiends {the bad guys in this case}. Aiya... :(

No comments: