Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Storm After The Calm (i.e. Results after Hols)

Hmm... This post is abt yesterday-- Mon, first day of 3rd semester and what an eventful day it was! I already know most of my marks liao.. Well, I think on the overall, it was quite good.. Especially physics since the paper was damn hard, man!! Leong is really something when it comes to setting papers... Argghh..

Anyway, phy was the 1st class of the day and let me tell what a sorrowful day it started out! This is all becoz leong gave us a really stinging lecture abt what we shld do or shldn't do (O.o) and I felt pretty guilty too although I did pretty well... coz all the things he said were spot-on!

Let me see. Online la. Play cell phone la. Prepare for prom la. Watch Tv la. And god-knows what... ARGGHH...! And I din do anything wrong in the 1st place!! What the hell!! But shld bersyukur that I did well lo...haha...

Then it was chem time..not bad...thk god... Coz leela said she was disappointed that we didn't do better... And the worst thing was that she alwiz alwiz give out the papers according to marks...from highest to lowest... Not mentioning the fact that she also reads out your marks to the whole class!! OMG!!

At least mine was pretty good so I didn't have to worry but the thing is some ppl didn't do so well, but do you need to scold them in front of everyone?? Omg. Talk about insensitivity...

Do you know how fragile teenagers' phyche are? lol.. I guess she juz thinks that we have very thick skin kua... :P Maybe we need more training for that...

Anyway...then came the 2 subjects that I'm totally unsatisfied abt...which are *drumroll pls* both of my maths.... Maths 2 units and Maths Ext-1... *huge sigh*

Okie... my maths 2units was still ok but the only thing I'm unhappy abt is the stupid fact that I missed doing 1 part!! I DIN DO ONE GOD-FORSAKEN PART and it costed me 5 marks!! 5 bloody marks when I know how to it pretty well... Thank you very much... Argghhh...

Whatever. This is still not the worst. The worst is maths Ext-1...!! Iif comparing to my past results. I can say i did badly, but comparing to my other frenz (most of them, of coz) I did pretty well ade...

Erm, contradictory? Yup... I juz tot that I couldn't do a few but what happen? I did wrongly quite a few Qs leh... Differentiate also got integrate inside one... Conclusion: Siao! So I'm now having mixed emotions since my results would be considered quite good by some [well, quite some ppl failed ya know...

The paper was damn hard... Truth, cross my heart but I don't hope to die...! *Muahaha*] but still it's not really good since I'm not that bad at maths... All becoz not enuf time and they still set such a diff paper. Sigh again... Awwks.. What is gone is gone...

Today, I got my bio marks! and believe it or not! It was the highest of all!!! OMG...And i was complaining that my bio sure die d!! This is becoz the teacher was quite lenient and some answers that I wasn't really sure of were correct! YES! Thk god...Well, I think a lot of ppl did well in this paper too.

My fren posted on his msn, he said he did the best for the subject he never paid attention to in class... Really funny! Haha... but I DO pay attention, well, most of the time, that is. lol.. :P

Well, I guess that's that. Let's juz say that I'm quite happy wif all subjects except my two maths..

*Head catches fire* Arrgghh... Stupid mathz...

=Peace Out=

No comments: