Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Un-Spectacular Spectaculars

Walao! Watched the Malaysian Idol results show yesterday but din feel like blogging until now... man!

Let me tell you! dat was one lousy spectacular! Totally un-spectacular at all! *Excuse the pun pls* Why? You might ask? (for the ppl who din see the show)

Well, let me tell you: This is juz the first spectacular and they already voted 2 of the best singers out!!!!!! Crazy! This is not my opinion either, the judges agree with me too...

I wonder what happen to the smart ppl voting here! what happened? i feel like bellowing.

But nothing can be done.

Poor Atilia & Trish. I think they didn't think they'd be out so soon (Atilia maybe coz she was crying prior to the anouncement. I think she knew her fate. Probably something to do with the Looks Vs Voice dialogue that Paul Moss was harping abt. Guess he was right after all. What to do, humans are superficial creatures... Ok, I'm not excluding myself too. I did not vote for them instead I choose farah instead..)

But notwithstanding the fact, there were other ppl that definitely did not belong there. For example--> Ash & Ejay? *I'm saying this tentatively coz I'm afraid of hatemail... Awwks, send it on.. Wait, you dun have my email, do you? Aikz!*

Anyway, in my opinion, the worst contestant was ash... He's totally lousy! Din do well at all the whole round. If he's like din do well one or two times, that's still ok wif me... but everytime? That's a bit too much, ya know? But whatever... probably ppl are going for his looks and all.. *Sigh* whatever...

Anyway I think he should be out the first time. But sadly it as not to be... and Ejay was much better than him la... but din quite make tha cut la... and inserting that glass-breaking tone ala mariah carey is attention grabbing and all but not appropriate right at the beginning at the song la! But each is entitled to one's opinion...

Still she was a much better choice than Ash! [Guess that I dun really like ash? Well, his attitude doesn't make him really endearing too la. But I hope he will be kicked out next time! or i'll seriously say that we malaysians really "mata koh stamp" la... Translation: eyes are glued shut by stamps.. Funny I know...lol..]

Ok... Gotta stop this ranting already. Anyway, dun agree with what I say? Send in the hatemail, let me amend, since you dun have my email and I wouldn't dream of providing you with it... Well, you are perfectly at liberty to leave me comments/complaints at the link below or the chatterbox at the side...

Help yourself! Tata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

I'm fine. thanks

I've added ur blog to my favourites :p, so its juz a few mouse clicks away, haha

Zzzyun said...

ooo..okie..u din reply ma..how was i supposed to know? anyway, thks..! lol...