Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pool = Fun

  • I finally learnt how to play Pool already! Lyd taught me on Tuesday (I think it was Tues la but I cant rmb clearly...lol...but it doesn’t really matter.) Anyway, I only know the basic rules... Apparently I found out on Friday that there were many ways to play it... [dunno what ‘Race to 18’ ah? Hmm... Lyd, u better tell me summore got what type of systems...]

  • Anyway, I’m lousy at pool. Somehow I can't seem to muster enough strength to shoot the ball into the hole... On friday, I found out that it had a lot to do with my wrong wrong grip leh...lol... I managed to correct it on friday... a bit better...

  • Managed to shoot in 2 in 10 minutes... Beginner's luck! Wahaha...

  • But I couldn't continue coz it was time to go home d...*I carpool to & fro wif a fren of mine hence the 'cannot-wait factor'...lol... Now, if only my parents would buy me a set of wheels...argghhh*

  • Anyway, I think I really enjoyed the strategy, the precision needed to play this game...see me back at the pool table from now on! Yay! I must improve my currently really lousy skills... It’s quite complicated actually... At different situations, u must aim at diff parts of the ball... There are a few techniques I had learnt... like...

  • Slicing *Not really sure what that means. Lyd, a little help pls...kekeke*

  • And another technique where u aim at a ball you pretend exists beside the real ball...Cool, ain’t it? I still got a long way to go leh...

  • Btw, I also miss playing the drums leh... so long din play d... Almost 3 months already! OMG... I can’t even really rmb the rhythms they taught me leh...oh no...! 0_0 Well, maybe if I have time, I will head down to the music room to practice my now rusty drum-playing skills lo... [It wasn’t really great at first summore] Wah... So many things to do and so little time... And it’s not really far away from trials summore.... *Huge sigh* and they say nowadays teenagers are SO lucky...

  • Pls I beg to differ... Blek. ~shakes head at the nonsensical statement made by the senior citizens/parents today.. They really are clueless, well sometimes la~

  • PS --> Hey, xy!! are you reading this? Haven’t heard from you so long d... What happened?!

  • Btw, did u talk to Su-H abt the matter I wrote abt recently... It’s not a laughing matter leh... Anyway, bless u...haha.. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

splicing is.. when u hit the ball at the very edge wif the white ball.

the race to 18 is just : the winner is the one who shoots in 18 balls first.

Zzzyun said...

thks...got anymore tips? i'm really an amateur..lol..