Saturday, August 20, 2005

Msian Idol Spectacular 4 [Critic = me]

Hmmm...was quite a satisfying spectacular last night... Not bad, not bad... Anyway, Daniel was wonderful last nite [all the judges were full of praise, even paul, surprise of all surprises]... Farah whom I'm rooting for was ok (in my opinion pretty good) but I think a bad song choice made it not so good...

Actually I thought all things considered, she did the song pretty well... It's just that the song involved a lot of 'shouting' that the judges think was not really nice-sounding and all... Since paul thought that it doesn't really suit her supposedly girl-next-door image.

Well, I thought it was ok.. Although she might look sweet and nice, it doesn't mean that she IS sweet and nice. I think that last week she succesfully showed her sexy/sensual side, didn't she?

Of coz, I thought she still lacked the ommph factor when it comes to singing more provocative songs... Maybe it's not really her after all.. Sigh, but she does have the whole package. Looks, talent, star potential and all.. So many judges said that she could cut an album anytime she want...Wow...

Ok. Maybe I might be a little biased... but heck, this is my blog... I say what I want... Well maybe not racial sentiments.. Afterwards, get kicked out of country then know d...kekeke...

Anyway, I thought Ash had improved a lot... Last time he really sucked, man! But now quite passable.. I particularly liked it when he sang the song "lady in red" (correct right? Can't really rmb accurately) it was more real for me... but paul said he liked this week one better... *shrug* Well, it was a lot better when he tried to do rock songs... those songs were nice songs.. but once he sang them *Piang* glass broke all over him.. Lousy with a capital L... Thk god he came to his senses... and chose songs that really suited him... Good for you!

The others ah... Let me just give an overview, can? Coz I lazy liao la... Faizul: good rocker... Not really good at other genres, so at a disadvantage here... He shld have joined the Search for a Rockstar or something...haha... Adam: Err, not my type coz too feminine... The way he moves on stage induced many involuntary shudders in me...eww... At least he minimized those already... Thk god...

Anyone else? Let me think...right! Nita: Damn classy girl! This girl is going to go far, I tell you... Her singing also fabulous... Her lovely looks dun hurt either...lol... Next, Xerra: Pretty good too. She really used her experience singing in pubs to her advantage... I think what she said is true, ppl will alwiz compare her with Nita.. Awwks...

I guess that's all now... Gotta go! Like this critic? Leave comments lo... lol...

No comments: