Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Epidemic Alert!

Something is attacking my college's lecturers... Today was a new record! 3 lecturers were absent!!

Run! It's going to be a pandemic! Before going to coll, I knew angeline (my new eng lecturer) was absent becoz of some medical emergency... she was on M.C.... Anyway, here I was walking to class when I saw many ppl standing at the porch... so naturally I went over to ask why they din go to phy class yet...

They said they're wondering why leong so late ade still din come ma... *Leong is a total early bird...in fact he thrives on it* Well, they went to check his office --pitch dark-- someone suggested that he was enjoying a nap in there...lol... So it was pretty near 8am already and there was still no sign of him...O.o...

We're worrying if something have happened to him... [err, he's not really young anymore and he juz went for a check-up 4 his heart last week ~da doctor advised him 2 relax more and not be so stressed~ hence I think he's going to retire next year...

Thk god we all lucky horr, to be taught by him... Sir, we really appreciate it although we might not really like some of the things you do but we know, well at least, I know this is all for our own good~]

Right...anyway...We all waited until cannot wait ade so we all traipsed to leela's office to ask her what happened to leong... And she said: leong has been admitted to hospital *gasps/omg* Apparently something's wrong with his arm, very painful and his neck's also swollen... OMG... So bad ah?

Charm d liao la... pity him only... Dunno whether izzit stress too much or what? But i sincerely wish that he gets well soon... *_*

Ok..then someone said Goh (mathz lecturer) also din come leh... Went to ask leela for more info~again. I din go la... wait for other ppl to bring news ma. Beside one time enuf for me d...haha... Well, leela said that Goh was on emergency leave leh..

I think it's got something to do wif his mother's admittance to hosp. Pity.

Why do good ppl alwiz receive bad karma? Is something wrong with the world's balance of karma? help!

Bad ppl NEVER get their just deserts.

So now only 2 classes left. Chem and bio. Some ppl went to ask dr.ooi to shift bio class earlier. good. That means I can go home at 11pm...Yay. Hence the on9-ing now...lol... Well, I think that's all for now.

Nothing much 2 say leh... Juz funny/ironical that da lecturers were absent on da same day... Now if only leong sms-ed us 2 tell us he couldn't come *like angeline* then I could have slept a little later... *Sigh* But if that happens the sky will fall down since you know his views on handphones... ~Aikz~

No comments: