Thursday, August 18, 2005

Nostalgic...! =P Gimme a tissue pls...

Ohhh... It was so nice meeting my old frenz back at high sch... Damn funny leh.. I popped up at 7am at high sch... My frenz all did a double turn when they saw me (you know what this means...ya? lol...fishing for compliments ah me...haha)

Anyway, really nostalgic ah, going back to sch... Seeing all *well not all, most* my frenz there! Haven't seen them for so long ade.... Really! Since I've been really busy (Eee..! Is excuse) and they everyday also have boring tuition (Not all have la... juz some crazy ones only.. No offense... Is moi lazy la..lol)

Well, I first went to see my frenz in A class (meaning most take 5 subs while sum take 4 only) Since I got many frenz here... Actually the truth is I met 2 frenz out at the corridor and naturally I followed them to their class la... met so many ppl!! Must I list them out here? So many wo...Surely take up lots of space one...okie.. just a few la--> meteor-rain, kimyee, kimduan, kewei, beekee, huimin... and many many more (dun get angry ya if I din put your name... I still rmb u la.. not old yet...lol.. Juz not enuf space ma.. and I'm lazy as alwiz) Btw, I din really put your real names up.. coz since I din asked ur permission.. It would be kinda of a rude shock of you're surfing the net and suddenly came upon my site.. wif your name proudly embellished on it.. Not a good idea. Whatever.. I used ur nicks.. same thing.. I can understand then okay d... *Nyahaha*

Then I went lepak-ing around sch.. cannot stay in class coz the teacher came ade... Dont wanna kena marah la.. I think the sch din change much la.. Except spruced up more la.. More cheerful murals and all... Nice!

Also met wanyun...she said her college 'closed-shop' becoz of haze.. That's why she can come to visit us lo.. So long din see her ade! *Funnily, the haze situation became better once the statement for schs to close was given...strange... Fated, I guess..lol*

Anyway, according to her, the campus she is in (she's on JPA scholarship one, so dun play-play ya) have a total of 300 ppl where non-muslims form abt 20 ppl!! Btw, when I said non-muslims, it includes bumiputeras too.. So that the number of chinese there not even more than 5!! FIVE!! Omg...the teachers in my sch say they become protected-animals d...haha...

During my lepak-ing, I naturally went to the teachers office... met a few teachers there... said hi.. Well, since i'm biased punya, I only talked more to my fav teachers (Of coz! Who'd want to talk to fierce teachers? Haha) like my f5 bio & Bc teacher... They're friendly & great teachers... I can only rmb good teachers one *What? Sue me then...!*

Then after sum discussing wif frenz, nothing much to do since my frenz all having classes so we went to library to read... storybooks la.. Nothing special happened to the books there... Din add much interesting books ya... [I pretty much read most of the interesting books there d...haha] So my fren tossed me a Sweet Valley High book... Started to read it since so long din read it d... and was in a mood for light reading ahh.. Cannot everyday read shakeapeare la.. Siao meh? (Actually I dun really read it, only the modern translation and sum old 'thee/thy' parts lo... Argghh.. I dun understand ma.. *shrug*)

Oops, digressing d...back! Ok, then we waited patiently for them to have break time... We smart ppl went to eat some snacks earlier *dun wan to squeeze wif them!* Err... since the sch food wasn't really appealing (it has never been so..lol) so we settled for sushi (yum-yum, licks lip) and some nameless food.. *shrugs again*

Then one of my fren have a free period.. went to chat wif her...layyyoong and yiphing... So nice...and nostalgic..! I really missed those times we had together, dun you?I also chatted wif another fren, Su-H.. Apparently she's been having a few problems lately... I hoped she gets them solved quickly! [xy! Can u talk to her abt it? I think her problems are not to be trifled with.. she told me her mum said: go & commit suicide if you like..! Oh no!] I dunno wat advice to give her... I've been there, done that... (not the suicide part la!! the situation that made her want to do that la!!) but not really the same case wo... Can use same advice?

But I think her mum was kinda insentitive and boy, do I know abt those! Gotta put up with it lo! I think I'll reply her letter and try to give her sum sound advice lo.. best way! (Yalah, she rarely on9 la... I also charm la.. So long din reply her letter.. Err, lazy and busy.. So pity me.. Have to write letter summore...I forgot a lot of chinese words d... O.o)

Anyway..Then we went to one-stop (the nearest ma) one Star-Ktv..Not bad karaoke center *recomended, coz competitively priced* went there quite a no. of times d...

Service ok.. Songs also ok.. Not bad...! Longer singer hours than Red-box! This is certainly what i like best! We sang until around 4pm...Then was booted out.. Eh, the ppl cheated abit leh... Not really 4pm sharp yet.. Still got 5 minutes leh!! Argghh.. Whatever.

Then went down to do window-shopping... Ok, I confess! Not window shopping la.... I bought a simple necklace coz I lost mine earlier this year (how clumsy of me!) cost me RM22 lo!! Wah...so expensive one... It's such a simple necklace summore.. but I like it! So shiny! Hehe..

Then, I went home lo... Too bad. So early ko...but it was altogether a great day!

Get to meet so many ppl that I din see for such a long time d!! GREAT! Well, that's all for now... Tataz!

No comments: