Saturday, August 13, 2005

Surprise B'day Party!

Yup! Surprise b'day party! Alas! Not mine... haha... Neways, my b'day not due yet... In september, ya... Imp for frenz.. lol... Anyway, another post... Wah... Can't seem to stop posting.. Maybe becoz examz stress make me crazy ade!

Anyway, it was lynnju's b'day... And her parents decide to throw a surprise party for her. So cool her parents! :P Well, her house was really spacious. Can I call it a 'sprawling mansion'? Yup, that's the word for it...! lol...

You wouldn't believe it... There were posters of her plastered all over the place... *I'd wager that would cost them a pretty penny or more* to find out more, read jh's blog.. juz click here! I'm a bit lazy to blog about this aspect d... Juz one more bit, the b'day cake was so pretty! It's the shape of a grand piano and wasn't it grand! Pearly white with gold designs... Elegant! Pity I din even get to eat the cake. Must be becoz I went home early. Actually not really early la.. Not my fault. I was hitching a ride with others ma...

Anyway, the thing that really trilled me was the fact that I got the opportunity to catch up wif tons of old frenz... Nostalagic la...! There were some guys from my primary sch days...*haven't seen for so long d! There was one that I could barely recognize lo.. lol.. Moi have lousy memory especially when it comes to remembering ppl... Or was it becoz he looked so different!?

Anyway, sorry guys that I din chat much wif ya all.. Errm, can I say I was stumped for words? *First time in history...haha..* And some ppl from our form5 high sch class came too! [OMG! Haven't seen them for so long too!! Miss them so much...]

Frenz! Hope to see u guys soon! I'll come back to visit you all next week! coz we have one-week semester break! (one week only!! *groan*) but stupid bad timing due to haze! Why does the haze has to come during my rare semester break? ARRGGHH...

Anyway, I really wanna plan many many hang-outs wif my many long-time-no-see frenz... wow.. My social calendar is quite full, ya... haha... But I will relax only to come back to find my stupid trials results waiting for me ominously...

I'm so dead. I'm scared of getting my bio paper.. Dr.ooi! Why did u come out wif so easy Qs that I tot wouldn't come out!! ARGGHH... This is going to make me do badly... DAMN... I dunno how to answer coz I skipped that part due to lack of time... My Bad. And I studied like mad abt the difficult parts and it didn't even come out one damn f***ing question... Of coz I'll try to refrain from using too obscene language. Hence, the asterisks...lol...

Oh right. I'm veering off topic, but I'm feeling a bit frustrated. Scared that damn bio is going to stain my 'pretty' forecast result. What if i dun get in to the uni of my choice because of stupid bio? Damn damn damn...x 1000!!

But what is done is done. I can't change it. Let fate pave the way for me... And my faith prevail.

Ok, God, I'll prepare thoroughly for my finals. I swear... This is such a total lesson for me. I'll learn from my mistakes...Yes!

Gtg d...gotta catch Msia Idol result show..yeah! Hope that Daniel dun get booted out.. Wasn't so good that day..but Farah was excellent! I think she got the potential to be the next Msian Idol... Good! :D

Ok... Byeeeee!

PS~btw, this website also contain a lot of clues abt Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Juz click on the link below:

http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/

Enjoy! but I gotta warn you.. Dun click unless you have finish the book or you really don't mind spoilers la... Have fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! if bio was tough...i'm gonna have to let Sara Seah bury me under 8 tonnes of earth...!! Good thing trials over...super THE happy!!!!~~ hehe...anyway...forget abt bio..econs..or watever...tis week...spend the PRECIOUS WEEK long hols...to PLAY!!!! muahahahahaha!!!!

(p/s : seriously, i think i'm gng nuts...mayb after all tat party-ing n test-ing)

ChiPMunK ~OUT~

Zzzyun said...

haha...but sumtimes...when i'm having fun i kept harping back to stupid bio...actually it wasn't tough for most i think except moi who didn't really study well for it...but i must try to play hard too! muahaha...

Anonymous said...

aiyaa.. the white grand piano cake sounds sooo delicious *drools*

Zzzyun said...

but i din get to eat it ahh..aiyo..what a pity...