Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Celebrate! Last Day of Hols!

Ok.. This post is damn late but recently quite busy ma. Spent a lot of time at my grandma's hse... Coz 2 of my cousins juz came back from KL.. Nice to see them...! They're pretty funny.

My younger cousin apparently is quite fond of the word 'noob' and uses it anytime. Err, he doesn't really know what it means and neither do I.. Sorry dictionary, lazy 2 open u la... Funnily, he even creates new words like 'noobly' and 'noobness'... Don't ask me what they mean coz I also dunno!

Ok.. back to the real topic.. Was digressing a bit..Well, today went for an long-due outing wif my fren, SY..So long din see her d!! We've both been super busy ma...haha...Anyway, we went to gurney to shop shop shop! *Well, i'm A girl too... And girls NEED to shop..lol* We couldn't stop talking once we started... My mouth also dry ade [quite a feat, for me ya know.. *winks*] She told me some things that happened at our high sch...

And then asked me stuff abt my supposedly 'glamorous' college life... Told her it wasn't that glamorous after all...Basically the same thing except less rules! *YES! I wasn't really of a stupid-rulez-kinda person. I ain't a clone ya know. So much for individuality..keke* Ok, then we went to have lunch. We had hotdogs for lunch and since the bar counter was packed we went outside to enjoy our lunch.. Sat outside MacD... Nice to be in nature...haha....

And we talked...and talked abt stuff that has been hapenning in our lives ya know... I juz LURVE the fact that we still like the SAME songs even when we dun meet so often!! *Sigh* Come to think of it, I really miss those days that we alwiz sit in tuition together, listening to Ghee. Then during break, we all will discuss what to eat and all that..

I think the ah pek selling food (fries and god-knows-what) had made a fortune of us! lol. And the fact that we looked out for each other during class... like when I miss something (which happens often, I tell u) she will tell me and vice versa. I so so missed that... The good old days--Long Gone... Nostalgic.

Then, after lunch we went shopping lo... Nice oh... Never spent so much money in one day lo! [SY, my mum asks the money still not enuf for daily use meh.. And the truth is I already took an extra RM50 from my dad's wallet...O.o.. Let's juz hope they dun find out...]

Right..back! We went shopping..and we saw this new shop...the stuff really nice lo...and expensive too... Aikz..the shop's name is Vince & Co. Accessories shop.. Well, accessories ARE a girl's best friend if she can't afford diamonds...lol... Anyway, saw this cute bracelet... Couldn't resist although the price was not cheap... So nice the bracelet! I like it so much... and it supposes to bring good luck too... [will need it when I get back my trials results tmr...oh no!] sy also bought one too, but diff colour... Since we have the same taste one ma...Haha..

Then, the shoplady said that if we buy over RM30, can get a free membership card. We being greedy ppl (malaysians ma!) went to see what we could buy from there..after much deliberating, I decided on a pair of beaded earrings (nice but now when i looked at it, i think a bit too long la for everyday use wo) and sy bought 2 earrings *smaller ones since cannot wear so big in high sch* at that time still lack RM0.40 to make up the RM30 wo! Aiyo... Then I browsed around.. saw these scrunchies.. Quite nice and not really expensive. So I bought one yellow one. I need a few nice ones too...and so we paid.

My fren asked me to sign up 4 the card wo... So I did.. so now anyone wanna shop there? I got 10% discount lo! Cool! Will go there to buy more accessories next time...

Btw, they also sell this "TOO Glamorous" stuff like super-bejewelled hairpins {the type used to tie ur hair up one} that I totally wouldn't wear even you give it to me... I mean, it's so tacky! not to mention, expensive to... RM32.90 for one damn hairpin?! Siao meh?

Ok..then we walked around a bit, talking more than shopping actually... I bought another hairpin (used to tie up hair one) which was way cheaper! So there... and not tacky too! haha... =P

My fren then said she already was using make-up liao lo... She showed me her eye-shadowed eyes... I so want to learn how 2 use... I also want mascara...! What's the use of long eye-lashes if ppl can't see them? She then took me to watsons, and recommended me which lip-gloss to buy... Nice! Next time I'll buy mascara...lol...

See? I shopped a lot in that on day... but I did try not 2 overspend la... Note: tried being the imp word here...) After so much walking around we're exhausted.. Thk god I din wear my high-heels although it suited my dress better, but my feet would be killing me by then I think... We then sat down and talked again... yakking away... while we're talking, we exchanged MP3 songs on our phones... I juz lurve the song Beside These Hazel Eyes lo! But I was a bit bewildered when I was awoken by a new alarm tone on mon...haha...

After a while my dad called, asking us to meet him at MacD... There was only 1 outside...but strangely, he said "inside" wo... In the end, after numerous phone calls, we found out that he was at one-stop! Not Gurney! Haih.. Why he so blur? He said he tot I said 1-stop wo... *shakes head* if only my parents would lemme drive... before my dad came, we met june and Yi-C outside... they went to catch a movie... bade farewell to them before clambering into dad's car...

And that concludes our hang-out... Other things that happened after that were not of any importance... So I won't bother 2 say anymore! Ciao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, noobie/noob is a slang used in games (online games mostly) to address a "newbie" or a player who is new. it usually carries a degratory meaning so it's no very polite to calll others the name. lyd should know ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm a gamer myself and I noticed this term is often abused.

Sometimes a player maybe called a noob for using clever tactics to kill everyone else, including vastly strong opponents, several times over.

I've seen my brother killing 80 players in one go and still called a noob. (Other's call him pro, even sifu, lol)

Apparently, the word is poorly understood by most users, and used against anyone who beat them too easily.

Anyway, here's a better defination of noob:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noob

Zzzyun said...

wow...thks ya guys...now i know what 'noob' means liao...going 2 use it now...haha...

Anonymous said...

u wanna learn make up?lol come to my house i teach u :P

hmmm.....stuff at watsons r good enuff....good quality with affordable prices...

wanna noe more bout it? :P

Zzzyun said...

ya...my fren took me to watsons...not bad...tell me any tips abt make up then june...thks! :P