Sunday, August 07, 2005

Impending Doom...*Doomed*

Well, the title of this post doesn't really cheery or optimistic, does it?

*Everyone nods vigorously*

That's because I'm so dead...! Ok ok. Point taken. If u've read my past posts... That's becoz i can't finish studying for my trials!!

YIKES! Help me pls...

Tommorow we'll be facing english! And I haven't studied for it yet! Oh dear. Not to mention the three dreaded science subjects that I still haven't managed to finish...OMG! I have tried my best *Yeah, I did! Ok... Sometimes, I slipped up a bit...like now!! Still blogging, huh?*

But whatever... I dunno what to say except I feel like ranting and raving like a girl gone crazy!

Why do I alwiz procastinate..??

And why do I alwiz regret it before the tests?

And then swear I'd study harder next time [study smarter also can la.. suka you!] but everytime, after the tests, I will forget and I'll break my oath...argghhh!!!! And then I'd regret the next time tests come ambling along again... *Sigh*

Why are tests set to ruin my life? [Pls excuse my insane ramblings..since deep down in my consciousness, I know tests are a must in life...haih...]

Life still goes on. *Huge sigh*

This is no one's fault but mine... lol. At least I can still laugh about it la..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, don't be so frustrated, neway, i know dat it's been too late 2 wish u good luck bt here i am n GOOD LUCK 2 u lahh... i juz discharged fr da hosp niaa... condition nt so gud, so catch up wif u later

Zzzyun said...

thks for ur support..juz finished trials...phew..anyway, hope u get well soon...are u really all right? juz sleep more...eat well...lol...healthy lifetyle..!