Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The 'Genius' Behind The Header

After some delibration, I decided that it was time that one of my *cough cough* masterpieces have a place here.

Voila! This is a header that I made for the m106 blog out of boredom when a spur of genius striked me. *continues coughing, smirks and goes into an anaphylactic fit*

Anyway, I had lots of help from my bf. (apparently he was quite good at it, never tell me ah.. shld have taught me long ago ma. lol.)

Definitely Nothing But... M106. We rockz! =)

You can see it in its full glory at our M106 blog! Pls check it out~! Must see! so click that link.

And do notice that I've left funny bits of parody in the picture ala Da Vinci Code style. hoho. Read this post's comments' section to get the answer.

Btw, if I must say so, I'm really happy that our batch blog is relatively flourishing, compared to other batch blogs. yayz. We do have more eager bloggers. And I'm so proud that this dream that me and roney had for this blog did not fade. Glad. It is a good way to keep in touch too. although there are its ugly moments too. (!!) But let's not dwell on that ya. Anyway, as usual...

Constructive comments/criticism are welcomed!

Alright, I confess. I do not possess such good skill in drawing and I'm a newbie when it comes to photoshopping. But I do try.

I did not draw this picture from scratch [I wish I was that talented!] but I did photoshopped it into its above state.

Below is the original picture I stole from DevianArt. (Erm I forgot who is the original artist, so if you see your art here, pls tell me so that I can credit you okay! Thks.)

The real House M.D. - Let's play spot the differences! hehe.

So this is actually a photoshop project. What do you think? It's not as easy as you think, especially if you're so noob like me. hehe. It took us more than 5 hours to get all the details done.

But I really really hontoni like it. Coz this one definitely has a more professional finished look.

So as usual, let the comments flow in! *jumps around like an energizer bunny* lol.

5 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

ooh, plastic wrap filter.

why did you squeeze the image that way? the characters look thinner and squashed compared to the original. or was that intended?

Zzzyun said...

yeah u spotted it rite, it is plastic wrap filter. hehe.

i intended to make the image that way so tat i can fix it into the header space meant for the blog. but i think it looks still okla..

what do u think of it?

k0k s3n w4i said...

u shud try resizing it on scale, so you dun distort the image.

but it's cool. and apt for a medical student class blog. tho it's a bit big for my taste, it's still awesome.

Zzzyun said...

thks! ^v^ glad tat u liked it.

i did try resizing it on scale (using those constrict proportions thingy) but it turned out worse. so i tot what the heck, i'll just resize it myself.

i also tot it was a bit bulky. but i'd already tried to make it smaller by shifting the words lower. this was the best i cud do.

Anonymous said...

Tha artist is on deviantART is Stingicide.
(http://stingicide.deviantart.com/)

So maybe you can credit him.