Friday, July 20, 2007

RedBox Again!

I'm glad to say that at least I'm not spending every day of my holiday rotting at home. haha.

This post will be mostly pics of my redbox outing with two of my high sch frenz, Samantha and Mong Mong! =) Yalah I know lah, I've been to red/greenbox every week for the past 3 weeks rite? What to do, really like singing ma.

And yesh, finally get to work my photoshop magic on photos! To make us more gorgeous than before! haha. It's so fun messing with the numerous controls in photoshop cs2!

Right, let the pics do the talking. :D

Samantha & Me! Just some camwhoring :P

Btw, thanks Sam, for fetching me to and fro!! =)

Me 'pan' cute while Mong Mong sing until so emo.. haha.

paiseh, I think I made my captions in the pic too small ade.. lol

Threesome pic! (eh no dirty thoughts with the word threesome ah.. *wags finger*)

Don't we look cute? :P

Oops, jumping on the couch! haha very long din so 'siao siao' ade..

miss those crazy times with frenz while karaokeing!!

Taking a break from singing songs. We found this lil game outside Redbox..

Wah, damn long didn't see this ade.. Rmb the game with a cute lil fish?

I played that when I was a small kid. Can't believe now still have.. ancient! lol.

My fav of all. Last photo of all the gorgeous ladies. *winks*

miss you guys so much! It was really a fun day. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I admit. You worked magic!! I mean, All of look pretty gorgeous! As compared to the original pics.

I can't take this anymore. Got to go get myself Photoshop and start learning how to do magic as well.

And I had lots of fun too. Must go there together again sometime! =)

Zzzyun said...

yayz! but we're pretty gorgeous to start with.. :P coz i hvta to have smtg great to photoshop with, right? *wink wink*

yeah u shld get photoshop haha. it's really fun to play with. magic in the muggle world eh? ^^

oh! i think we shld go hang out a few times more b4 u and mong mong go overseas ya! gimme a call.. hoho.

PS: u can get the edited photos from me. just ask me on msn. toodles!

Anonymous said...

I want! I want!! But you, my dear, seem to have a very busy schedule. Don't forget Langkawi is calling~~~

Tell me when you leave for KL. The exact date. I swear we shall meet at least once before you go. Touched by my preseverance?? XD

Zzzyun said...

alright i'll def send u the photos when i see u online ya. hehe.

nah whr got busy schedule.. im rotting at home everyday. lol

hmm not confirmed the date i leave for kl... will let u know when confirmed k.

yes! im touched by ur perseverance! we shall meet at least once more!! yayz