Monday, July 16, 2007

Here Comes Holidays!

Alright, it finally is the long-awaited-stress-free HolidayS!

And I'm supposed to while my days away rotting at home sweet home, doing nothing, right? Right?

Yeah, so that is what I've been doing the past two days. And sadly, somehow I'm getting a bit bored.

I don't own a car (besides my driving skills are nothing but a road hazard, bleh) so I can't go out on my own. Besides, most of my high school frenz have just went to the various public unis scattered all over the country so yeah, I don't really have many ppl to hang out with. *droops like a wilted flower*

Staying home all the time sure is b.o.r.i.n.g. But I'd definitely prefer feeling bored than going for the resit, thk you very much. Anyway, luckily for the internet or I think I'll go bonkers first. And heck, I sure don't feel like opening my medical books.

[Thumbs up to my batchmates who have started studying for endocrine! I don't think I've that sort of motivation. I guess that is what separate the "geng" students from dumb ppl like me. lol.]

Have been trying hard to get back my passion for reading storybooks, but its a long and slow process. Looks like I really need to get my fire for reading back, or get more interesting books! haha.

On a somehow related note, we finally have something to look forward to! We're going to Langkawi!! Me & a few of my uni frenz... Can't believe my parents say yes! It's all confirmed so now just hvta wait for the rest to iron out the plans. Yayz!! (So peeps, if you wanna clarify anything abt the trip, just sms me ya. You know the number. *winks*)

Yeah, this will be the first real trip with frenz (read: without parents!) yipee! The last trip, I was still technically in penang, not much difference, right? hehe now I'm so excited. The beaches there shld be quite nice! Can't wait to re-laaax on some beautiful beach with my frenz. Heavenly.

Btw, any of my frenz still in Penang, pls sms me so we can go hang out or smth okie? I'm so bored here. =)

Okla, dunno what to ramble on ade. Anyway, continue to fight on, those who still have one more hurdle! I want us to remain together as a batch okay. Since have nothing much to say ade, well I shld go read the books I just bought from Popular today then! tataz!


PS:
Notice the ads on my blogs? Pls click to check out what is it about okay. And so that I can earn some $$$ too!! Ka-ching! hehe.

No comments: