Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Parental Guidance Suggested?!

Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

I can't believe what my blog is rated as PG! lol.

Just becoz I used the word "hell" 3 times and the word "steal" once. So much for taking things literally. hehe.

Ah whatever. You know what you are reading and whether it's suitable for you onot. Programs can't be expected to see more than that. -_-

Btw, I did not sign up for online dating (if that's what on your mind). I took this off my fren's blog. lol~!

4 comments:

mg said...

mine is G but i tot i did swear quite alot! heheh

Zzzyun said...

i think it only looks at the posts u currently have on the main page. which shld be relatively mild. hence the G. lol

pinksterz said...

i did this before. we are the same!

*high five*

Zzzyun said...

*high five*

great tat someone finally has the same. i think a lot of ppl swear on their blogs lah. haha.