Sunday, July 01, 2007

This Is IT

The big one. Time to get it done and over with. Will definitely try my best.

All the best to all my batchmates who will be going thru this ordeal together. May we be blessed with flying colours in the exams. Good luck to all my dear frenz too. We'll survive thru this somehow.

PS: Oh ya, Happy 6 months' Anniversary, dear dear. =) Why must our half year anniversary be a day before the big exam? *pouts*

--------------------------------------------------

The above was pre-written in a flurry of good spirits yesterday.

Now? However optimistic I want to be, deep down inside, there is still this fear overwhelming me. The very real fear that I would not be able to remember what I had studied the past few weeks.

Emotions have been unstable. This is not the first time I'm so unprepared for an exam... but this is definitely the first time I'm so so nervous.

A lot of things are at stake. I'm scared. But I guess so is everyone.

I can do nothing but leave it all up to the powers above.

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

how hard can it be, LOL..

okay, sorry, not helping. ehem.

Good luck!

Zzzyun said...

what the -_-

some help you are..

it IS hard... too many things to remember ade.

anyway thks for the humour. lol.